Mildura funeral arrangements
Organising a funeral need not be daunting or overwhelming.
Whether pre-planning, or at your immediate time of need, our staff will meet with you either in our purpose built facility, or the comfort of your home, to plan the funeral to suit your family’s needs. Funeral arrangements can be made during office hours, or after-hours by appointment.
- Our experienced team with their local knowledge can make the complete arrangements, including venue, celebrant, press notices and burial or cremation, giving confidential guidance and advice.
- Press notices will be shown on our website (with the family’s consent), and we can also assist with personal tributes if required.
- We will clearly outline all costs involved at the time of arrangement, and take the mystery and complication out of the process, in a completely confidential environment.
- We lodge and apply for the death certificate with the registry of Births Deaths and Marriages on behalf of our clients, making the process simpler and less stressful.
- Our service doesn’t end once the funeral ceremony has concluded. We are dedicated in providing our families with aftercare following the loss of a loved one.
Call North West Funerals for further information.