A message from the management at North West Funerals on COVID-19:
As we are all aware of the COVID-19 pandemic at its serious threat to public health, we are doing everything we can to help you, your family and our community.
Rest assured, North West Funerals is well equipped with resources and has adaptive procedures in place.
We can help provide options to farewell your loved one. We can also help you pre-plan for the uncertain future.
CARING FOR OUR COMMUNITY – CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- Funerals are important, although the structure has changed for the time being.
- Social distancing rules are strictly in place during both the funeral arrangement process, and the funeral, to keep our staff and families safe. It is an unusual situation for all of us, however our large, spacious premises easily allows us to meet while being socially distant. Alternatively, we can chat via video link and telephone.
- We are able to assist you and your family with choosing a suitable farewell for your loved one. Burial and cremation funeral services can still be conducted, providing attendee numbers and social distance rules are followed.
- The option of a memorial service at a later date to the burial or cremation can also be discussed and arranged as an alternative. This will allow for a larger gathering to celebrate your loved one, with all the special memories.
- The utmost care is taken during the transfer process of your loved one into our care, to minimise viral transmission and the impact on our community. Our staff are fully equipped with the necessary tools and continue to respond to government changes and regulations.
- During this uncertain time, people are opting to plan for their future more than before. This may be making or updating a Will, preplanning their funeral, or setting funeral funds aside. We can assist in funeral preplanning and/or investment.